Monday, January 6, 2014



























































So here is the fruit of about 35 combined hours of painting. I was contracted by Florida Hospital to create original mural illustration for two of their newest Centra care locations(one in Orlando and the other in Brandon Florida). I was asked to have Jesus in a boat with fish underneath. The fish should have bandages or band aids to help the children feel more comfortable. I have included pictures from both murals with the one with two walls being the Orlando location. Square footage for the Orlando was about 200 and the Brandon location was about 120sq ft. I also included some process. I free hand sketch the entire mural no projection. I then proceed to block in the color and finally detail with the airbrush. I use acrylic paint for durability. The Orlando piece took 26 hrs and the Brandon too 21hrs. I really enjoy doing murals. It has always been a passion of mine and this opportunity was huge:))) I look forward to 2014 and the opportunities yet to be discovered. I am always available for mural work. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment