Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sometimes.......

So sometimes I have to take direction form a person that has zero experience or talent in the realm of art/drawing/visual development. They are basically on this planet to suck air and become worm food. You see...like many artists in the art field I have been trained to smile and secretly curve these people in such a way that what they are saying will actually make sense and become successful. What they do not know is the frustrated monster that lives inside of me. He has been there a while and I have been able to keep him in a cage. However...he is always there and sometimes he winks at me...asking me if he needs to step in. I will always say no and express myself in other more pleasant ways:)  Visually speaking of course! I suppose this is one version of my monster...before he gets mad:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment